Here are some common questions, however if you have a question that is not answered here please feel free to call or email.
What are your opening hours?
Base Bikes in the Upper Village (Blackcomb):
- All summer season open 9am to 6pm, 7 days a week
Gateway Bikes in Whistler Village’s Gateway and Taxi Loop:
- Shoulder Season open 9am – 6pm 7 days a week
- Peak Season open 9am – 8pm 7 days a week
What dates are you open?
- Both stores open May 1st in 2018 (or earlier if bike trail conditions allow)
- Blackcomb Shop closes Sept 30th
- Whistler Shop Closes Oct 8th
When can I pick-up my equipment?
A days rental is from 9.30am to 5.30pm. Over night rental can be arranged but an extra charge will apply.
Are hourly rentals available?
All bikes except downhill bikes can be rented hourly. Hourly rentals are on a first come first served basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
What pedal options do you have?
Our bikes all come with flat platform pedals. SPD pedals are available. If you have your own pedals they can be fitted and we are happy to do so!
Where are you located?
Check out out location page
Do you rent locks and helmets?
All bike rental prices are inclusive of a helmet and lock. The helmets and locks come free of charge!